Sage, which is one of the essential and pharmacological ingredients of alternative medicine, comes from the word salvia, which means healing. Sage, which is used in perfumery, has been used in many fields from medicine to food and continues to be used. The sage was born in the Middle East and the Mediterranean region. In aromatic plants For what sage is good? The reason they want to eat healthy was the question on their radar. Here are all the details about the sage.
The area of use of sage is quite wide. That is why its benefits are manifested in the body in different ways. Recently Benefits of Sage Ibrahim Sarakoglu Also revealed here are the benefits of sage:
- The sage mind has a calming and calming effect. Therefore, it is good for periods of depression.
- Over time, harmful toxins accumulate in the body. Sage helps to remove this poison.
- It helps the mental activities to work more healthily.
- It is good for respiratory diseases and infections.
- It is considered to be liver friendly and plays an important role in cleansing the liver.
- It improves urinary tract infections.
- It is good for sweating problem which negatively affects daily life. It prevents excessive sweating.
- It also helps reduce stress.
- It has a calming effect.
- It helps reduce the effects of menopause in women.
- It is also used to treat fungal infections.
- It helps to break down the color in case of whitening the hair.
- It helps to strengthen the memory.
- It helps in lowering blood sugar.
- It can be used to treat oral ulcers and gingivitis.
- This helps the gallbladder to function properly.
- It is good for sore throat.
- It stops diarrhea.
- It is good for digestive problems.
- Breastfeeding mothers are advised not to use. Because the quality of milk decreases.
- When eaten in excess, it is said that toxins accumulate in the brain.
- When pregnant women drink too much, it can cause miscarriage. Therefore, it should be used after consulting a doctor.
- Excessive consumption can cause heart palpitations.
- Epilepsy patients are advised not to take it.
- Excessive consumption leads to hormonal problems.
Benefits of sage skin
People are amazed at the health benefits of eating natural herbs. Those who want to consume sage are also wondering if this plant is good for the skin. Sage is rich in calcium and vitamin A. So is sage good for skin? The answer to the question is yes. With the proper use of sage, the holes in the hedge are tightened. It cleanses the skin, which helps the skin to breathe. Also, sage is used in skin rashes. When eaten as a tonic, it is also good for skin rashes. Sage can be used especially in the treatment of fungus, eczema and psoriasis.
The benefits of sage for women
- Menstrual irregular women can eat sage. Sage prevents menstrual irregularities.
- It increases the amount of estrogen. Therefore, women who want to get pregnant by playing it regularly are more likely to get pregnant.
- Used by menopausal women, it helps to counteract the negative effects of menopause.
- It relaxes the stomach and intestines.
- While helping to get rid of edema, it also speeds up the process of burning fat.
- It is good for the healing process of urinary tract infections, which is common in women.
- Those who want to find a natural solution to the cellulite problem can also eat sage. Sage helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.