April 23rd National Sovereignty and Children’s Day, which is celebrated every year with enthusiasm by millions of children and is celebrated all over the world, will continue to be celebrated across the country and around the world on Saturday this year. Those who want to share beautiful words and poems on April 23, April 23 is National Sovereignty and Children’s Day on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram For those who want to share April 23 Words, Poems, Messages In our news …
Atatর্rk talks about children
- We have established a republic, you will keep it alive.
- Regardless of the extent to which they will receive education, our children and young adults will be taught that Turkey needs to fight against its independence, its own identity and its hostile elements to its national heritage.
- Children should be protected from all forms of neglect and abuse and should be used more personally than adults in all situations.
- Little lady, little gentleman. You are all a rose, a star, the light of the future. In fact, you will immerse the country in light. Think about how important and valuable you are and act accordingly. We expect a lot from you; Girls, boys!
April 23 National Sovereignty and Children’s Day speech and message
- April 23, 1920 was an important day when the foundations of the Republic of Turkey, where we live independently and independently, were laid and national sovereignty was declared. Happy National Sovereignty and Children’s Day to all our nations.
- The children of nations that do not grow up healthy and wise are crumbling like rotten foundations. Happy 23rd April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day.
- April 23 is the foundation of a world where all humanity can live in peace and harmony by strengthening the bonds of love, brotherhood and friendship among the children of the world. Happy 23rd April!
- Children are the foundation of the house. Happy 23rd April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day.
- The basis of freedom, equality and justice is national sovereignty. Happy 23rd April.
- There is nothing more beautiful than a child who raises his head towards the sky. Happy 23rd April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day.
- A child is the greatest happiness in the world. Happy 23rd April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day.
- I once again remember Gazi Mustafa Kemal, the first President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, and all our martyred and veteran soldiers who gave us this Motherland, and I congratulate all our children, all the children of the world.
- The future of the Turkish nation will be great and bright with the right attitude and hard work of today’s children.
- There is no doubt that the future children of the republic will be more comfortable and happy than us.
- April 23 marks the beginning of Turkey’s national history and a new turning point. It surprised the Turkish people, who stood up against hostility around the world by forming the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- I urge the children of our country, who are ready for the future, to work with full patience and determination without giving up in the face of any difficulty, and to the parents of our educated children, without any hesitation. Sacrifice to complete the education of their children.
- Our children, who represent our future, will shape the future of our nation with the energy we have gained from the past. Happy 23rd April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day.
- National sovereignty is a light in which the chains before it melt, the crown and the throne sink and disappear. Happy 23rd April National Sovereignty and Children’s Day.
April 23 National Sovereignty and Children’s Day Poems
Dominance is race
Sovereignty from the day of the nation,
We live happier every day.
The eyes of our observers are dazzled,
We pass through the ages …
Now we bury the distance and time of the past;
Every day is like 23rd April.
The conscious excitement of revolution in the heart,
We are rapidly advancing towards the sacred goal.
The torch of democracy is the light of our path,
We as a nation are associated with the national ideology.
Like a strong snowfall, the whole nation goes hand in hand.
We are fighting for a new civilization.
Today, 200 million Turks have one heart, one body;
The same rice, the same hope all safe.
Homes full of festivities, fresh heart, happy …
We carry the joy of the happiest life.
Halil Refet Tanishq
I am a Turkish child
The little one today
Tomorrow is great
Always working and learning
I am a Turkish child.
Who loves his country very much,
Proud of his nation,
Always work and produce
I am a Turkish child.
In the footsteps of Atatুrk,
In accordance with its policy,
I am a Turkish child.
I gave you a gift,
Dad this beautiful day,
Today is April 23,
Fun, play, travel, hang out,
Your holiday today.
Love the flag friend.
R. Gokalp Arkin