CHP leader Kamal KilikdarogluHe is survived by his wife, Selvi Kılıçdaroğlu, and Güllü Demir, and his 3 children, who have not had electricity in their home for four months in the capital.
Kilikdaroglu, “We call it the social state, that is, the state that is on the side of the poor. Where is this social state, where is this power, where is this palace and its institutions… everyone is in a good mood, but the problems of the nation are different. They don’t understand. “Demir, who has no electricity at home, said,” Let him reach our kids. If my children stand in the dark, let them be enlightened. Let them come out of the darkness and become light for us. We are overwhelmed‘He said.
CHP Chairman Kamal Kilisdaroglu met with his wife Selvi Kilikdaroglu, Gullu Demir, who lives in Casioren, Ankara, and their children.
Kılıçdarooglu, who went to Demir, who has been without electricity for four months and has been living with his three children, issued a statement after the visit. Explaining that natural gas does not work at home due to lack of electricity, Kılıçdaroğlu said, “I want to awaken the conscience of the society. The conscience of the society should have a voice. The society should raise its voice against injustice. Say enough.”
Highlights of Kılıçdaroğlu’s speech are as follows:
“She has 3 children”
- We went to see a family and a brother who had been without electricity for four months. She has 3 children. We talked a little inside. “My eldest son, today, April 23, his friends are going to school, singing, but my son is crying at home,” he said, adding that he was touched and deeply saddened. ‘Why don’t we have TV, we don’t have light’.
“I want to awaken the consciousness of the society”
- If this nation has a little conscience, it is necessary to know the condition of 4 million consumers who have lost their electricity. What we call conscience is very important. I want to awaken the conscience of the society. Society must have a voice of conscience. Society must be vocal against injustice. Suffice it to say. Our neighborly relations are also very important. We say that the neighbor ‘needs the neighbor’s ashes’. The concept of injustice is very important to us. We say that the one who is silent in the face of injustice is the devil.
“Doesn’t a person bother your conscience?”
- In such a picture, we see that the conscience of those in power has become dull. They don’t see this picture, they don’t even know about that picture. Those who live in palaces do not know about the strangers who live in their low-lying houses and whose electricity is off for months on end. When I report the matter to the public, they say, ‘Sir, the number is not high, this number’. Doesn’t a person bother your conscience, a person, even a person?
“Where is this social state, where is this power, where is this palace and its company”
- The principles they follow are aimed at enriching a handful of people. They serve a group of five, not citizens. A single mother with three children, the whole state, power can not deal with the problems of this family? There are thousands of such families. The mother said, ‘I want to work, but I have 3 children, how can I work, all three of them are small. So what does he say? We call it the social state, that is, the state that stands by the side of the poor. Where is this social state, where is this power, where is this palace and its institutions… everyone is in a good mood, but the problems of the nation are different. They do not understand.
“Does a child live in the dark?”
- Work summary I told our brother to be patient, but he told me why I was patient and how he rebelled. I want to tell my people; We’ll change this order. I believe in the foresight of this nation. This nation has a conscience. This conscience does not accept it. It does not accept such dramatic paintings. Hopefully we can change all this together. We will bring peace and prosperity to this country. No child in this country can go to bed hungry. No child will be kept in the dark. Does a child live in the dark … “
“My 3 kids can’t be patient”
Güllü Demir, who has had no electricity in her home for four months, said: “They tell us, ‘Be patient, be quiet’, but we can’t be patient. My 3 children can’t be patient. My 3 children need to be breastfed. Yes, that electricity has to be turned on, that natural gas has to be burned. My child needs to be educated. He says: “He has to have electricity. I’m not alone, I have many friends like me. I want to be. The voices of all of them. Now I want the government to reach out to us, ”he said.
“Everything is worth the fire.”
Noting that support is not enough, Demir said, “If my state does everything for the Syrians who come from outside, then everything should be done for my nation. There is gas … we cannot reach it, if it is given from one place.” It was taken from two places, “he said.
“If our children are standing in the dark, let them be light.”
Demir called on the government, saying, “Let them reach out to us, not to those who come from outside.”
He thanked Kılıçdaroğlu and his wife Selvi Kılıçdaroğlu for their visit.
“Millions of our children are living with the drama and the negative life you lived.”
After Demir’s speech, Kılıçdarooglu said, “You are speaking on behalf of millions of people who have lost power and natural gas. Millions of our children and millions of our children are going through the drama and all the negativity that you are facing. In fact, this painting is one we do not deserve. I hope we will fight and fix this situation together, “he said.
Kılıçdaroğlu added, “There is a solution, there will be a solution. Every family will have income security. Every family will live in peace. Every family will have income and live in peace, ”he said.