Kunubluk, Gusul, Oruch in Islam … – Metin Alkan – Denizli Correspondent

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

The problem of validity of Fajr fast for a person born despite being a junub
Narrated by Ayesha and Umm Salama
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to fast in the morning and then in Ramadaan, although he was junub because of sexual intercourse, not because of resentment. [281]
(The hadith belongs to Muslim.) [282]

On the other hand, this hadith is Abdur Rahman b. It comes from Abi Bakr as follows:
Marwan, Abdur Rahman b. EB Baker; Will the person who wakes up in the middle of the night fast? ‘ He sent for Umm Salama to ask. Umm Salama:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) woke up in the morning when he was in Junub (Ramadaan) not because of annoyance, but because of sexual intercourse. [283] Then he will not break his fast and will not make up for it, ‘he said. [284]

In another narration, Ayesha said:
In the month of Ramadan, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to take a bath during Fajr and break his fast due to annoyance (although he was junub from sexual intercourse). [285]

This hadith (such a book) has been narrated by Bukhari and Muslim:

In another narration of Bukhari, Abu Bakr Ibn Abdur Rahman said:
I went with my father. Finally we went to Ayesha (R). Ayesha:
I testify to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that he did not die because of any relationship, but because of sexual intercourse. [286] He said, “He used to fast in the morning, even though he was junub, and then (on the day he entered junub, he also performed ablution in silence).”
Then we entered Umm Salamah. He also said something similar to Ayesha’s words.[287]
In another Muslim narration, Umm Salamah said:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to fast in the morning and then fast even though he was junub (because of sexual intercourse), not because of annoyance (during Ramadaan). [288]

In another narration of Bukhari, Abu Bakr Ibn Abdur Rahman said:
To Marwan, to Ayesha and Umm Salama, to Abu Abdur Rahman; They narrate that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to arrive at Fajr (due to sexual intercourse) despite having junub with his family, then he would take a bath and fast.

Then (Governor) Marwan, Abdur Rahman (addressing Ibn al-Haris):
I swear by Allah that you are in trouble for Abu Hurairah in this news.
Marwan was then (dominated) in Medina (by Muawiyah).
Abu Bakr ibn Abdur Rahman said: Abdur Rahman did not like what Marwan said. After a while, it was decided to meet Abu Hurairah in Zulhulaif. There was the land of Abu Hurairah.
In this chaos Abdur Rahman said to Abu Hurayr:

I’ll tell you something. If Marwan had not sworn to me, I would not have told you.
Then he spoke to her about Ayesha and Umm Salama (above). (Abu Hurairah’s face turned pale 🙂
That is my view.[289] Because (this hadith) Fadl Ibnul Abbas has informed me. He knows best, ‘he said.
Bukhari (running) said: Hemmam said: Abdullah bin Umar narrated to me from Abu Hurairah:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to order the person who wakes up in Ramadaan to break his fast. ‘
The first hadith [290] (In terms of bonds) more powerful. [291]

According to Muslim, Abdul Malik b. Abu Bakr said through Abu Bakr Ibn Abdur Rahman:
I heard Abu Hurairah narrate an incident. In his illustration he says (following):

If someone wakes up in a daze, he should not fast. ‘

I (my father) have narrated this narration from Abdur Rahman. I told Harris. My father did not accept this rumor. Then (my father) Abdur Rahman got up and left. I went with him. Finally we entered Ayesha and Umm Salama. (My father) Abdur Rahman asked them about it. Both:
They say that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to fast in the morning (ablution) and then fast in spite of being junub (because of sexual intercourse), not because of any relationship.
We got up from there and went to Marwan. My father also told him about this. Marwan:
I will take you to Abu Hurairah and give him back what you told him. “
Then we came to Abu Hurairah. Abu Bakr (meaning I) witnessed all this. (My father) Abdur Rahman told him what was said. Abu Huraira:
This, to you, they [292] Said? ‘ He asked. My father:
‘Yes,’ he replied. Abu Huraira:
They know better [293] Says
Then Abu Huraira blamed Fadl Ibn Abbas for what he said about it. Now:
I have heard this narration from Fadi. He said, “I did not listen to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him).” It happened.
So, Abu Hurairah rejected what he said on this subject (Reporter of Hadith) Yahya b. He said to Abdul Malik,
I asked Ayesha and Umm Salama, what did they say (in Ramadan)?
Thus, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘He will take a bath in the morning, then fast, even though he is junub (because of sexual intercourse), not because of inflammation’. [294]
Another description of Muslim from Ayesha is as follows:
A man came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) to ask for a fatwa. Ayesha was listening to the conversation from behind the door. Person (who came to ask questions):
O Messenger of Allah! (Sometimes) Salat (time) comes when I am junub, should I fast (that day)? ‘ He asked. The Prophet (peace be upon him)
He replied, ‘When I am junub, it is time for prayer, (but) I am fasting.’ That person:
O Messenger of Allah! You are not like us. God forgives (all) your past and future sins. [295] Imposed [296] The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:
I swear by Allah that I hope to be the person who fears Allah the most and knows best what he fears from Him. [297]
Abu Dawood narrated this hadith from Ayesha and Umm Salamah:
-According to the hadith of Abdullah Al-Izremi, the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to wake up as Junub due to sexual intercourse and then fast in Ramadan, not out of annoyance. [298]
Abu Dawud said, “How few people say that, that is, they would wake up in Ramadan as Junub.” The hadith is in fact; The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to be junub even while fasting. ” [299]
Again, a narration of Abu Dawood (which is similar to the narration narrated by Muslim) is at the beginning of this narration.
A man stood at the door and said to the Messenger of Allah, O Messenger of Allah! I become junub, but I want to fast. (Is it permissible?) He asked. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘Although I want to fast, I stay awake.’ He replied, ‘I will take a bath and fast’ and in the last part of it I will hope that he knows well what he is doing. [300]
According to Tirmidhi, Ayesha and Umm Salama said:
Although the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was junub with his family (due to sexual intercourse), he would arrive at Fajr, then he would take a bath and fast. [301]
Nesai’s description of Sulaiman B. Yasar says:
I went to Umm Salama. To me:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to wake up Junub (because of sexual intercourse) and then fast, not because of a dispute. [302]
[281] Bukhari, Savam 22, 25; Muslim, fasting 75-78 (1109); Abu Dawood, fasting 36 (236, 2369); Tirmizi, Savam 63 (69); Nesai, Taharet 123; Ibn Majah, fasting 27 (1703, 1704); Ahmed b. Hanbei, 6/156
[282] Muslim, Siam 78 (1109)
[283] What does it mean to wake up in the morning and take a bath if you need to? Delay bath till Fajr time. Not until the sun rises, because naming in the morning is unthinkable, (6)
[284] Musim’s Siam 77 (1109)
[285] Bukhari, Sabam 25
[286] There is in Hadith; It is clearly stated that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) woke up as a junub not because of my pomp but because of having intercourse with one of his wives. This statement tells us two things:
The 1st conflict is due to the devil. Satan cannot go to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him).
2. Sexual intercourse is an intentional act. Conflict is not something that is in human hands. It is narrated in the hadith that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) used to wake up in the morning and fast in spite of his will. Therefore, a person who is junub due to ikhtilam, which is not based on will, can fast without hesitation.
Hadith, from the point of view of justice; It is known that spending the night as a junub does not prevent the recovery of fasting. This provision covers cases where sexual intercourse or convulsions are reported and if fasting is obligatory or exaggerated.
The ruling does not change whether the bath is before or after Fajr. Because what the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) did to give an answer to his ummah encompasses all possibilities. Such is the majority of ulama. Nevevi (d. 676/1277) reports that there is a consensus on this point.
[287] Bukhari, Savm25
[288] Muslim, Siam 75 (1109)
[289] That is, a person who wakes up as a junub does not fast, (7).
[290] The hadith of Umm Salama and Ayesha is stronger than other hadiths in terms of sanad. This rumor has come in many forms, with the same meaning. Ibn Abdilbar (died 463 / -1071) even said that this hadith is mutawatir.
Most of the narrations from Abu Huraira on this subject are based on his fatwa and with this opinion from the path of Fadl and Usama … May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you.