Women are a trap, whose work is it? Who is the author of the book Woman is Trap? What is the theme and main idea of a trap for women? What does the book Women Is a Trap talk about? The Woman is a Trap Do you have PDF download link? Who is the author of the book Women is a Trap? The book Women Here is a snap summary, lyrics, comments and reviews …
Author: A. Vahap Kaya
Publisher: Book now
Number of pages: 160
What do women say traps? Subject, main idea, summary
The events that show the level of male-female relationship start after the creation of women in an interesting way.
So the first question comes to mind:
Women are a means of insulting men against all orders?
Two cities, one love.
A lodge that heals wounds of the heart.
The secret behind understanding that unites women and the world.
From mythology to sacred texts; The story of Joseph, who asked why women were created after men …
Women are a trap quote – lyrics
- “We’ve never been involved in life. We’ve always had a dream.”
- “Abandoned and abandoned both seek causes outside of themselves.”
- “A woman’s eyes are a man’s trap.”
- “Both pain and joy turn into a heartfelt memory over time.”
- “The eyes say what the tongue cannot say.”
- “The dream has turned into a nightmare, the future has disappeared.”
- “He could not help comparing the past’s position against the future with the great resistance.”
- “For me, it’s a relationship I don’t understand to continue or even begin. It happened and I believe we have become two distant poles of the world.”
- The heart is a boat that carries water .. No matter how great, the skin becomes a volcano; I translate sorrow and love ..
- “Two cities, a love. A lodge that heals the wounds of the heart.”
A trap review of women – personal comments
It was just great… at first, I started with a bit of superstition because of the title of the book, but; I got a very great love story and great description. I recommend it. Good luck with the author’s pen / work and heart … I wish you a good reading (I am the saint of copper)
I’m wondering “What a trap for women”? !!: According to the female author, the idol of the cloth of sin … What is this book, what is such a rebellion? The devil’s relationship with the existence of women is so entrenched in every myth since Eve … The last one is as shameful as it is monotonous … Sender / 86533741 Let the author’s annoyance towards women be cut off :)) I want to be here to help you understand … The sorrow and pain I suffered was for you. My heart was burning for you. My cry in the middle of the night, my prayer in the morning was for you. I opened all my wounds for you, I spoke. For you, I hit the road with my misery, crossing valleys and rivers. I fell for the color of wine for you. I’m clinging to you at the foot of the mountain. I fell into the well for you. I didn’t sleep for you, I didn’t miss the sun. My prostration, my apology, my rising cry in the sky, my cry was for you. I joined the caravan, suffocating with thirst for you. It was for you that I dream real and fight. I will win from defeat. This delusion was for you. It is for you that I have left the land of no return. I fell into the mistake of deification for you. My haste to get your love and smell, my expulsion whose value cannot be measured, was for you. My disobedience was for you, forgetting the holy and breathing next to you. It was for you that I destroyed my fear, my darkness. My exile, which has become a legend, was for you. Closing my veil, my separation from God, my descent from the mountain was for you. It was for you, dear. Keep reading .. but not this book 🙂 (Ifar)
The author, who writes his life story in a book, annoys the reader by saying “I am I”. It would have been more interesting if he had written this story from a more fictional or divine point of view. The writer, who is hiding his own inadequacy in the sexual identity of women, has tried to marginalize women in the same way. Unfortunately, just as the author’s point of view in this book is wrong, it is also wrong to say that a woman is clean and a man is dirty. If you have a lot of free time, read it or leave it behind … (Mohammad Ibrahim Nasi)
The Woman is a Trap Do you have PDF download link?
One of the most popular searches on the Internet for the book A. Vahap Kaya – A Woman is a Trap is a Woman is a Trap PDF link. Most of the paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, downloading and using these PDFs illegally is both illegal and unethical. If the PDF is sold from the publisher’s site, you can download it.
A. Who is the author of the book Vahap Kaya?
A. Vahap Kaya (born April 2, 1969, Idil) is an academic, author. He wrote his first work in 1998. Her work “Hell Is Mine”, published in 2003, brought together JP Sartre and Mevlana.
A. Vahap Kaya; He was born in Idli in 1969. A. Vahap Keya, who is married and has one child, has studied at Anadolu University in the Faculty of Economics for three years. In 1990, he graduated from Ataturk University, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Inno University. In 1998, in his research on the concept of leadership in the context of social change, the book “The Violence of Charisma” was published, describing the leadership characteristics of Atatর্কrk, Hitler and Khomeini. In 1999, he wrote “The Role of Suicide.” In 2003, his novel “Hell Benim”, which combined JP Sartre and Mevlana with a different technical study, and in the same year an article “Soft Charisma” on the leadership of Recep Tayyip Erdogan were published. He continues to teach his philosophy at various institutions at Antalya Arenal Social Sciences High School.
A. Vahap kaya book- composition
- Women are a trap
- The role of a suicide
- Hell is mine
- Charismatic leadership and social change
- Shams hypnosis
- Soft charisma
A. Vahap Rock Quotes – Lyrics
- Now we know that the sky has an infinite range (Shams hypnosis)
- No being is perfect enough to make our lives meaningless. (The role of a suicide)
- “The greatness of love lies in its permanence. If it does not end like a sudden birth, it is worth living. Because love is such a deadly poison that it absorbs it like a black snake reigning in a cave of fire, then spreads in the sky, then in the raindrops.” Falling, and thirsty souls suck it and get drunk in a minute. ” They calm down in a year and die in a century “(The role of a suicide)
- It is not a question of who said what, but what was said. (Shams hypnosis)
- …. His path was the path of moral purification. The work of purification was the result of a journey that led to God, beginning with human existence. The journey was a leap of being with the end of eternity while alive. It was a leap from evil, to destruction, to eternal life. …. they needed to wear the abandonment dress. (Hell is mine)
- “The eyes say what the tongue cannot say.” (Women are a trap)
- “Two cities, a love. A lodge that heals the wounds of the heart.” (Women are a trap)
- “He could not help comparing the past’s position against the future with the great resistance.” (Women are a trap)
- No entity is mentally perfect that would make our lives meaningless. (The role of a suicide)
- ….. Part decides on the whole. (Hell is mine)
- “Both pain and joy turn into a heartfelt memory over time.” (Women are a trap)
- One who does not know life should not expect to follow the rules of life. (The role of a suicide)
- “The dream has turned into a nightmare, the future has disappeared.” (Women are a trap)
- No being is perfect enough to make our lives meaningless. (The role of a suicide)
- The heart is a boat that carries water .. No matter how great, the skin becomes a volcano; I translate sorrow and love .. (Women are a trap)
- “As everyone here knows that breaking the seal of the heart is not easy, you have to build faith. This faith is deep in your soul for the time being, but I testify that you will show it to everyone. Thank you for your patience.” (Hell is mine)
- “Abandoned and abandoned both seek causes outside of themselves.” (Women are a trap)
- “A woman’s eyes are a man’s trap.” (Women are a trap)
- “For me, it’s a relationship I don’t understand to continue or even begin. It happened and I believe we have become two distant poles of the world.” (Women are a trap)
- This love ends here and I leave, dear O dear, I love you with the most beloved snow language. (The role of a suicide)