Give me your dream Whose work? Who is the author of Give Me Your Dreams? Give me your dream theme and what is the main idea? What does the book give me about your dreams? Give me your dream Do you have PDF download link? Who is Hasmet Babaolu, the author of Give Your Dreams to Me? Here is a summary of the book Give Me Your Dreams, lyrics, comments and reviews …
Author: Hasmet Babaoglu
Publisher: Ithaki Publications
Number of pages: 144
Give me your dream What does it tell me? Subject, main idea, summary
Wounds don’t just hurt, they sometimes itch sweetly … so the memories that take place deep in our souls are like wounds on our skin. Time has frozen and crusted. We sighed as we looked at the magical landscapes beneath that shell. With a few tears in our eyes, we embrace our lives again with great vigor and faith …
“Give Me Your Dreams” is like a rose in this magical landscape. Haşmet Babaoğlu with his bold and sophisticated expression invites everyone to travel to this world.
Give me your dream quote – lyrics
- “She’s far away. I’m here. We’re not going to say goodbye.”
- “… Since that day we have been hanging somewhere between friendship and love, beginning and end.”
- “How can I express my frustration in the face of love that is sometimes so unjustly shared?”
- “Maybe women were always the same woman, men were changing.”
- “Destiny is weird. Sometimes it’s like a maze where you can’t get out. You get back to where you started.”
- “Hate and love, everything starts and ends with the flow of words.”
- “The roar of the storm breaking inside me is scratching my ears.”
- “No.” He said, “I know my medicine won’t come!”
- “I’m so hurt now to let his ego play in the clouds.”
- “What was the need for a word? You understood everything, and whatever you understood, you spent like money.”
- “We knew it; no one could fill the void left by each other.”
- “That’s right, we want to dream of the things we dream of.”
- “.. I was setting the clock inside me to separate myself from you during these hours when it started to glow ..”
- “Tell me, do you really love me?” .. the silence lasted a long time ..
- “Farewell” I just say, pulling my face back; “Goodbye”
Give me a review of your dreams – a personal review
Relationships, relationships, relationships. Small pieces of life about relationships. (Sevkan Wonder)
Unfortunately, this was a book I didn’t like. I saw it in my library at home and read it out of curiosity, but it didn’t help. Honestly, I did not understand the message conveyed by this book. I can say that it consists of one or two page stories and even memories. It is as if the author has presented the events told to him through this book instead of his own memory. I don’t know, it was a book I didn’t like, but still thanks for the author’s work. Happy reading … =)))) ([Gökçe[k]iz]…)
Love may be blind, but it sees desire. It is a very good book with a desire to underline every sentence of its narrative, its ability to manage things, its ability to fit into a short story maybe a lifetime. A few pages, its emotionality and what it means, a little thought. A nice friend for a cup of coffee that I enjoy reading and ends up in a snap. I advise. (ℓανιηια)
Give me your dream Do you have PDF download link?
Haşmet Babaoğlu – Give Me Your Dreams One of the most popular searches on the Internet for the book “Give Me Your Dreams” is the PDF link. Most of the paid books on the internet are in PDF format. However, downloading and using these PDFs illegally is both illegal and unethical. If the PDF is sold from the publisher’s site, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book Haşmet Babaoğlu?
Hasmet Babaolu is a Turkish journalist and writer.
He was born in 1955 in Bursa. He spent his childhood and youth on the Anatolian side and maturity on the European side of Istanbul. He graduated from Istanbul University, Faculty of Literature, Department of Sociology. He completed his master’s degree in political sociology at the same university. Dreaming of an academic career, a vagabond, and an encyclopedia, he found himself in Nokata magazine one day. He has been a journalist ever since. He was the editor of various magazines and newspapers, now he is a columnist. He is the author of the books Love Against Each Other (1998), Wait for Me Will Not Come (2001), Give Me Your Dreams (Ithaki, 2003) and Let’s Break Our Dreams (Ithaki, 2004).
He is continuing his column in Sabah newspaper. He co-starred with Fuat Akdağ, Mehmet Y. Yılmaz and Hıncal Uluç in the 90-minute program as a sports commentator, which became a classic on NTV. He also co-starred with Hincal Uluç, Sunay Akın and Nebil Özgenturk on the ATV talk show Yaşamdan Minutes.
Haşmet Babaoğlu Book – Work
- Let’s break our dreams
- Give me your dream
- Wait for me i won’t come
- Everyone loves for each other against everyone
Haşmet Babaoğlu Quotes – Lyrics
- It was about believing and not believing, and faith was not about proof. (Wait for me i won’t come)
- “Maybe women were always the same woman, men were changing.” (Give me your dream)
- Oh love, it hit three times! (Let’s break our dreams)
- Isn’t it true to make friends from enemies? (Let’s break our dreams)
- And we finally had a love-like relationship! That is, some relationships are exactly the same … it’s like love. (Wait for me i won’t come)
- “Destiny is weird. Sometimes it’s like a maze where you can’t get out. You get back to where you started.” (Give me your dream)
- The way to admire women was to see their souls while looking at their bodies … (Wait for me i won’t come)
- “She’s far away. I’m here. We’re not going to say goodbye.” (Give me your dream)
- I look into my favorite eyes and see which song was written for … (Let’s break our dreams)
- A while ago I waited. I waited until I decided that our relationship was over, it should be over. (Wait for me i won’t come)
- “That’s right, we want to dream of the things we dream of.” (Give me your dream)
- Are you in love I don’t know if I have. Will I suffer? (Let’s break our dreams)
- Our souls are so lonely … because we have bodies! (Wait for me i won’t come)
- Love is the consciousness of loss … (Wait for me i won’t come)
- To love life is to embrace the world without fear. If anyone is afraid, let them avoid our sun, it is enough so that they do not get shade. (Let’s break our dreams)
- “We knew it; no one could fill the void left by each other.” (Give me your dream)
- Love is the sensual and spiritual desire for the mouth … (Let’s break our dreams)
- I always doubt the lazy crowd of believers love. The “religion of love” of this group, which glorified defeat by not winning, was not at all believable … this religion can never enter government offices, hooliganism, torture chambers, operating rooms, brothels …Everyone loves for each other against everyone)
- “Tell me, do you really love me?” .. the silence lasted a long time .. (Give me your dream)
- In short, the place is full of self-conceited advertisements and arrogant delusions. However, it is ‘satanic’ racism to overemphasize real features, real definitions, real differences and turn it into a measure of arrogance. (Everyone loves for each other against everyone)