From the Rector of the University of Health Sciences:
4 / B (Contracting person) Purchase LAN
Attached to the decree dated 06.06.1978 and No. 7/15754, and the medical faculty in Kayseri in accordance with paragraph (b) of the 4th article of the Civil Servants Act No. 657 for recruitment to the Istanbul Hamidiye Mosque and church units in Ankara Glahan. Based on the KPSS (B) Group Score Order, in accordance with paragraph (b) of Appendix 2 of the Policy on Amendment of the Contract Staff Practice Policy published in the Official Gazette dated 28.06. 2007 and number 26566, a total of 21 (21) contract workers will be recruited.
General and necessary conditions
A) Candidates who will apply must meet the general conditions and requirements required in paragraph 48 of Act No. 657.
1. Becoming a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
2. To meet the learning conditions in Article 41 of this Act,
3. Not to be deprived of the rights of the people,
4. Even if there is a ship at the time specified in Article 53 of the Turkish Penal Code; Imprisonment for one year or more for intentional offenses, or even if I am pardoned, use of water against the security of the state, use of water against a constitutional order and the effectiveness of this order, embezzlement, extortion, bribery, theft. , Fraud, Fraud, Use of Faith, Not Convicted of Embezzlement Bankruptcy, Fraud in Tender, False Proof of Performance, Conviction of Asset Value of Water Derivatives or Fraud.
5. Military service conditions for male candidates; Not related to military service, not in military service, completion of military service if military service, or suspension of military service.
6. Not having any prejudice to the provisions of Section 53 of Act No. 657, not having any disability related to mental illness or bodily injury which may prevent him from continuing his duties,
7. Have a positive security investigation and / or archive investigation.
8. Cannot be dismissed from government duties with various statutory decrees.
9. In accordance with Appendix 6 of the Contract Employee Recruitment Policy, the service contract is unilaterally revoked by the organization where “later it is understood that he has fulfilled any qualification required for the job, or he has subsequently qualified for any lost job …”
10. In other words, it took 31 (thirty one) days to complete 30 (thirty) semesters as per the application deadline.
11. Requirements for candidates who will apply to the cadre of Security and Security Officer;
11.1. To meet the requirements of Section 10 of the Private Security Services Act No. 5188.
11.2. No interruptions in duty outside of working hours and on weekends.
11.3. Not having a situation that prevents you from adopting the Nbet method.
11.4. Certifying with the report of the Health Board that there is no health problem in the report of the Health Board which prevents the continuation of safety work including psychological examination and opinion.
11.5. Lack of conditions which prevent candidates from working in shifts on a 24-hour basis and working in indoor / outdoor venues.
11.6. Should not be less than 165 cm.
12. Requirements for candidates who will apply for Support Personnel (Cleaning) staff;
12.1. There is no disease or similar impediment that can prevent him from constantly carrying out his cleaning duties,
B) Pursuant to Section 4 / B of the Civil Servants Act No. 657, those who are employed on contract basis, if their organizations terminate their contract due to work contrary to the service contract, or if they unilaterally terminate the contract, as determined by the decision of the Cabinet within the contract period. Without exceptions. They cannot be hired as contract employees of organizations that have not been in use for years.
C) Not receiving retirement or one year salary from any social security institution.
D) For applicants, 2020 KPSS P94 for secondary education graduates, 2020 KPSS P3 score for undergraduates will be taken as a basis.
E) The provisions of “Examination Regulations for first time public servants” apply to the application.
F) We have the right to cancel and / or change at any stage of the advertisement of the University if necessary.
G) Comments and topics
G. 1. A service agreement will be entered into with the candidates, and the agreement will be terminated for the candidates who do not fulfill the conditions mentioned in the agreement.
G.2. The administration has the right to give in-house assignments to different units in the provinces where education is imparted depending on the need.
G.3. Candidates must have the mentioned documents and certificates on condition of expiration, lack of misleading information in them and be present before the date of publication of advertisement in the official gazette.
Add application, space and time
Candidates who want to apply; Fill out the application form at our address http: //www.sbu.edu.tr in the computer environment, copy the requested document by the end of the 15th working day (17:00). After the announcement in the official gazette. The application must be made in person at the address of the Divisional Ministry (Hamidiye Clyasi, Tbibiye Cad. No. 38 Selimiye, Skoder, Istanbul) or in person at the Department of Personnel. University of Health Sciences (Clayasi Emrah Mah in Ankara Glahan. 06018 Etlik / Keiren / Ankara).
1- Candidates will apply for only one title by mentioning the declaration number. If an application is made with multiple ad numbers, all applications will be considered invalid.
2- Those who have declared falsehood during the application and process or those who have been proved to have filled the post applied for and those who have not submitted the required documents, their application will be considered as rejected, and their appointment will be canceled even though they were created.
3- In case of application made by the candidates, the accuracy of the application form is entirely the responsibility of the candidate, required documents, signatures etc., where required in the application form or requested documents. Our university is not responsible for any errors.
1. Application request form will be received from the address (http://www.sbu.edu.tr).
2. Certificate of Completion of 2020 KPSS Exam.
3. A copy of the identity card, provided that the original must be submitted at the time of application.
4. Certificate of Residence (Documents with QR code obtained through e-government will be accepted).
5. Original or notary approval of Diploma or Temporary Graduation Certificate (documents with QR code obtained through e-government will be accepted). (If a copy of the diploma is to be given, the original of the diploma must be notarized or submitted.)
6. Judicial Registry Record (Documents with data matrix obtained through e-government will be accepted).
7. Military Service Certificate (for male candidates) (Documents with data matrix obtained through e-government will be accepted.)
8. Documents and Certificates (Original or documents with data matrix obtained through e-government will be accepted.)
9. Completion of foreign language test documents.
10. A copy of the valid personal security officer’s ID card for security and safety personnel, provided that the original is presented at the time of application.
11. The Health Board report will be obtained from a fully equipped state hospital, including the psychiatric examination in the Health Board report, to certify that there are no health problems that prevent safety and security personnel from performing their duties continuously. (It will not be requested at the time of application, but will be requested from eligible candidates for appointment.)
12. The Health Declaration states that any mental illness, physical disability, disability, disability, disability, hearing loss, limb defect, stuttering and similar impediments may prevent safety and security personnel from continuously performing their duties. (For announcement form available at https: //www.sbu.edu.tr/)
13. A Healthy Declaration There is no disease or similar obstruction that may prevent the cleaning staff from continuously performing their cleaning duties. (You can access the manifesto at https://www.sbu.edu.tr/)
14. Candidates who will apply for the posts of Bro Staff, Support Staff (Cleaner), Dietitian will get health report from the full State Hospital. (It will not be requested at the time of application, but will be requested from eligible candidates for appointment.)
15. Certificate of Experience from official or non-government organization for which experience is required within the date of application (this will be attached with the application form with a wet signature. Documents with QR code obtained from e-Government will be accepted here Completion of SSI service).
16. Headshot photo taken in last 6 months (2 pcs).
Application Evaluation and Completion Announcement
1. The list of eligible candidates for recruitment will be announced on our university internet address (http://www.sbu.edu.tr) up to 2 times more than the main and main candidates.
2. Among the candidates who are eligible for appointment, no applicant, the necessary conditions are later determined or waived.
3. A high score on KPSS will not qualify you for the position of contract in the announcement and candidates who do not meet the general and required conditions for the position will not be evaluated.
4. Applications of candidates who make incomplete or incorrect statements and cannot record their statements will be considered invalid. Legal action will be taken against those who provide documents or make statements contrary to the information and if appointed, the appointment will be canceled.
5. Since this announcement will be of the nature of notification, no separate notification will be given.
Click to access payroll robot
You can download our Android and iOS applications and launch notifications to get instant news. Click here for Memurlar.net’s Android application.