Demonstration of the mothers of Diyarbakir, who are continuing to monitor their children for abducting their children in the mountains in front of the HDP Provincial Presidency building, on its 1000th day.
- The sit-in protest, started by families blaming HDP for the abduction of their children in the mountains on September 3, 2019, continues with determination.
Home Minister Suleiman Soylu, Diyarbakir Governor Ali Ihsan Suu Kyi, representatives of non-governmental organizations from different parts of the country and the families of Mus, Hakkari, Shernak and Van where they protested for their children, their parents who continued to stand in HDP .
There was a movie-vision screening of the sitting, which mothers continued with determination, regardless of summer, winter, rain, mud or epidemic.
“Mothers will break the organization”, “Enough is your mother’s word”, “Separatists will be divided into 1000 parts”, “You live a thousand years mother”, “We are with one mother”, the families held up banners. , “We are with the mothers”, “Hope 1000, terror disappears”, they chanted slogans “Turks are Kurdish brothers, HDP traitors” and “Down with PKK”.
Some families mourn and shed tears for their children.
“We bow in reverence to the mothers of Diyarbakir who want their children.”
After President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s remarks to the families who took the stand, Minister Soylu said they saw a great resistance, a great search for rights, the rebellion of the lost parents of their children and said that families curse. Terrorism is trying to eradicate terrorism.
- Noting that despite all the threats and pressures, the families continued their protest for 1000 days without fear, Soylu said:
- “Here, in front of a political party that supplies human resources to a terrorist organization, shouts it out to the whole world, raising its objection in front of a political party that has become a tool and instrument of a terrorist organization today and how motherhood and paternalism are a great emotion. Keeps away from fear and reaches out to their children. Families have expressed that they want to break down all barriers for the people of Diyarbakir, who hold each other, listen to each other’s painful memories, shed tears but never give up to end the terrorist organization, Bow respectfully in front of each of them, remind the world again what a mother is. We express our gratitude to mothers. “
“Here’s a call to other kids not to fall into the trap of HDP and PKK”
Referring to the move by Diyarbakir’s mothers and their rebellion against mothers and fathers who have lost their children to terrorism in this country, Soylu said that today Mus, Hakkari, Shernak, Van, Batman and Izmir are here. She says they are mothers.
- Mentioning here that mothers and fathers are behind their children, Soylu stressed that families are in unity and support.
Noting that non-governmental organizations from all over the country come here today, Sowloo said, “We have experience here, our trade union, our HAK-6 chairman, our deputy, our political party, the party’s provincial head, administrator, MHP provincial call for this struggle. The great coup, this great objection, this desire to have children, but most importantly, by showing this understanding, urges other children not to fall into this trap, the trap of HDP and PKK. ”
“They resisted and took their 35 children from PKK.”
Noting that they express their gratitude and appreciation to those who came here today and supported the families on the 1000th day of the baby watch, Soylu stressed that the mothers here have started a great change.
“As a child of this country, as a member of this government, as a companion of Recep Tayyip Erdogan, we admire the changes that these mothers have made. God bless you. We know what kind of threats they face.” We know how they struggle with the awareness that the threat is no more than the love of children. They resisted and took 35 of their children out of the PKK. Some of them were involved, “he said.
- Noting that they would continue to support the family, Minister Soylu said:
- “Everyone here should know that we are finally with our mothers. God bless us that no more children in this country will go to terrorism or terrorist organizations. Mother’s tears will be reduced. These mothers will be light. For children and for mothers.” Strength with their resistance and understanding. We express our respect and dignity. May Allah not embarrass us for our nation, yours, our youth and future generations. “
“We will save all our children from these murderers.”
HAK-7 Chairman Mahmoud Arslan says they see the cause of precious parents, who have been proud of the country for 1000 days as their own.
Noting that families have set an example in their strongholds, Arslan said families have also strengthened the nation’s resolve.
- Arslan thanked the family and said:
- “May Allah be pleased with you. I believe that we will save all our children from these murderers. We have confidence in our state, our nation and our humanity. The struggle will continue. You have played a historic role against terrorism. You have nurtured your children. I curse those who ignore this struggle in front of the eyes of the world, those who are disturbed in this struggle, those who do not listen. Those who show their strength did not come to the mothers, I condemn them. On behalf of the staff I wish you success. As HAK-6 we stand by you. Struggle from day one. “We have taken it and we will take part in the future. I congratulate you on your cause and your struggle. Our state and our nation will continue to resist these criminals, these treacherous networks and murderers hand in hand. Whatever. Price. “
“Even after 1000 years, we will not leave without our children.”
Aiten Ilhaman, one of the mothers who maintained the position, said they were continuing their fair struggle in front of the HDP provincial building.
- “We have been here for 1000 days and we will not leave this tent. 1000 years have passed and we will not leave without our children. I am calling HDP, O Parvin Buldan, where are our children?” Gave arms. Enough is enough. Now take those dirty and bloody hands from our children, give them to our children. We will take our children. A 10, 12, 15 year old child cannot have a will. “She is OK.
Elhaman thanked President Erdogan, Minister Seoul and all those from 81 provinces for urging his children to surrender to security forces.
Father Cellil Begdas thanked all those who supported him and said that despite threats and pressure, they would continue to monitor their children.
Father Hackie Gugger, on the other hand, says he has been looking for his child for 7 years and as a family they will not leave their children.
Mother Mevlüde Üçdağ says her son was abducted in the mountains at the age of 17 and called for his children to surrender to security forces.
Ukdag says that as a family, they will continue to position themselves for their children.
Mother Sabibe Aidin explained that she came from Samsun and took action, saying that her son had been deceived and taken to the mountains.
Annie Aiden fell ill during her speech.
Ayegul Bikar, a mother who has reunited with her child thanks to the move, said the 1,000-day struggle continues with the support of the president, home minister, governor, district governor and the private sector.
Biçer said, “Mothers destroyed Kandil. Every mother who joined the tent bombed Kandil. HDP was destroyed. HDP guilty mothers were right. Because they could not answer mothers, they left this place. These brave mothers achieved great victory. Mothers HDP He says: “They will put PKK and PKK on the dark page of history and close it, never to open again. I reunited with my son. My son has become a soldier, he has returned home with his certificate. Come on, boys, fight for your land, for your homeland. ”
The mothers of Diyarbakir reacted to terrorism through a procession
After the speech, families who have been holding pictures of their children and the Turkish flag for 1000 days held a procession with Minister Soylu, Governor Suu Kyi, representatives of non-governmental organizations, mothers, fathers and citizens whose children were abducted in the mountains from many provinces of Turkey.
In the presence of many people, the families in the procession chanted slogans against the HDP and the terrorist organization PKK.