Changing parents’ attitudes also affects the child.

Disobedience to authority is defined as the child’s disobedience, dishonesty, frequent anger, disobedience to family rules, and frequent crying, at 2 years of age and adolescence.

Defiant anti-depressant disorder, which is defined as disobedience of a child’s authority, misbehavior, frequent anger, breaking rules set by family and often crying, is seen at 2 years of age and adolescence. Expert clinical psychologist Inci Nur Ulku points out that these behaviors must last for at least 6 months to diagnose the opponent’s defective disorder. Emphasizing the importance of family attitudes in the treatment of antipsychotic disorder, Uluku says that changing attitudes of parents will also change the attitudes of children.

Clinical Psychologist Insi Nur Ulku, a specialist at the University of Npistanbul Brain Hospital in Uskudar, has evaluated antagonistic behavior in children and suggested solutions.

Expert Clinical Psychologist Insi Nur Ulku says that conflict-like behaviors can be observed in some developmental stages of children and said, “Similar behaviors can be seen as developmental traits in 2 year olds and adolescents. Anti-depressive disorder is a behavioral disorder that occurs in young children and adolescents. Says

Improper behavior and frequent crying are seen.

Expert clinical psychologist Insi Nur Ulku defines antidepressant disorder as “a child’s disobedience to authority, misbehavior, frequent anger, disobedience to family rules, and crying very often.”

Must last at least 6 months

Explaining that this type of behavior can be observed in children and adolescents from time to time, expert clinical psychologist Insi Nur Ulku said, It affects life and its relationships with the people around it. These children can be angry. They can resist not doing what they are told to do. And when they have to, they can do it on purpose. ” He said.

The cooperation of parents is important.

Noting that the family plays an important role in the treatment of antipsychotic disorder, expert clinical psychologist Insi Nur Ulku says, “It is important to work with parents. Parents should be educated about their attitude. As a result of changing their attitude, children will also change their attitude. ” He said.

Pay attention to these tips

Expert clinical psychologist Insi Nur Ulku, who noted that children can feel and express their emotions intensely, listed her recommendations to families as follows:

  • In such situations, it is important for parents to stay calm and try to understand their feelings. Angry words are often not what you want them to be. Give yourself a little time.
  • When you are in intense emotion, short and clear sentences can be formed with the child instead of long sentences. Emotions can be projected. “You’re upset now, how can I help you?”
  • Communicate with I language. Suppose your child is looking at his phone while he is talking. You are angry because he did not look at you or listen to you. “You always do it, you never listen.” Communication may be interrupted. However, “I feel uncomfortable taking care of the phone while I’m talking.” When you say that, you describe annoying behavior and express your own feelings.
  • Stay clear of your rules. Children will get a clear message about the rules if your words are backed up by your work. When setting boundaries for children, the factors need to be well explained.
  • Connect with the kids. Children feel it when you try to play with it while your mind is elsewhere. They realize you are not there, your mind is elsewhere. Give your child your full attention when spending time with him. Don’t distract yourself with other things.
  • Listen to them, ask their opinions and respect their opinions.
  • Focus on the positive. Look at their successes and positive behaviors so that they do not feel that they attract your attention only when they behave negatively. Pay close attention to the behaviors you want to continue.

If it persists despite a change of attitude, you should consult an expert!

Expert Clinical Psychologist Insi Nur Ulku concludes:

“You can ask a specialist for psychological help if your child’s hostile behavior continues despite a change of attitude as a parent, if he or she ignores you, disobeys rules, behaves aggressively and negatively affects his / her life. The environment. “

Leave a Comment