The life of Turkish educator and writer Shahin Filiz is being investigated. So who is Shaheen Phillies? Where did Shaheen Phillies come from? When and where was Shaheen Phillies born? Shaheen Phillies is alive? Here is the life of Shaheen Filiz …
Turkish educator, writer Shahin Filiz is interested in his literary personality, life story and work. Book lovers are trying to find out about Shaheen Phillies in search engines. We have prepared for you the life, books, words and quotes of Shaheen Phillies. Here is the life, work, words and quotes of Shaheen Phillies …
Full / Real Name: Professor Dr. Falcon Phillies
Date of birth: March 1, 1965
Place of birth: Balvadin, Afion, Turkey
Who is Shaheen Phillies?
He was born on 01.03.1965 in Balvadin / Afyonkarahisar. In 1988, SU he graduated from the Faculty of Theology. He completed his master’s degree in philosophy and religious studies in 1991 and his doctorate in 1995. In 2000, he received the title of Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy and Religious Sciences and worked in the same faculty for 20 years. He was appointed Professor in the Faculty of Arts and Sciences Department of Philosophy at Ackenheim University in 2008 and is still the Deputy Head of the Department.
In 1992, as a guest of an organization headquartered in the United States, he was invited to a one-and-a-half month debate and audience at an interfaith seminar in New York.
In 1993, he went to Cairo for 6 months to collect Arabic documents as well as English sources for his studies.
In 1995, he was in Berlin and Frankfurt for three months to enlighten the Turkish community in Germany on the national language and culture.
In 1997, as a guest at The Elijah Summer School, headquartered in Jerusalem, he was in Israel for 1 month to participate in a series of panels, conferences, and symposiums on modernism and Islam, understanding of Turkish religion, and interfaith and intercultural interaction.
Phillies received his post-doctorate in 2000 from the Department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilization at Harvard University. He has given a series of seminars and conferences on his research.
Sahin Phillies, SU Visit the Faculty of Communication and S.Ü. Courses in philosophy, history of philosophy, Turkish-Islamic thought and sociology and ethics in the sociology department; From 1989 to 2008, he taught Islamic philosophy, Turkish thought, contemporary Islamic thinkers, comparative Western and Islamic thought, and New Age philosophy at the Faculty of Theology.
Fields and Opportunities for Skills: Philosophy, Islamic Philosophy, Islamic Sufism, Turkish Thought, Modern Western Thought, History of Philosophy,
Professor Dr. There are more than fifteen books, including copyrights and translations, published by Shaheen Phillies, and articles published in Turkey and abroad. He participated in various conferences, panels and symposiums at home and abroad.
Shahin Filiz Book – Work
- Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves
- The cause and moral basis of morality
- Criticism of the headscarf discussion in terms of religious unfoundedness and Islamic philosophy
- Islam and philosophy
- Philosophical healing
- The first Islamic humanist
- Community, congregation, women
- The place of mysterious knowledge in Islamic philosophy
- The human and religious basis of morality
- Religion and women in the shadow of politics and community
Quote by Sahin Phillies – Lyrics
- The voice of conscience may be different in each. Because through thinking a person can adjust the voice of his conscience according to his own tastes and interests. For this reason, God and aesthetic taste should also be present in the direction of conscience. (The cause and moral basis of morality)
- There is a relationship between love and relationship, but love is not a relationship. So a relationship can be given a lifetime, but not a lifetime for love. (Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- Everything he does, in Aristotle’s words, means value, and if he wants to reach the original goal, it is happiness, the goal is value. The philosophical cure, then, is to combine the values of all the materials in the interest of the last price. (Philosophical healing)
- Self-blame is not an appropriate way to deal with problems. (Philosophical healing)
- According to Confucius, if the people are governed by law and want to be corrected by punishment, they will try to free themselves from punishment, but they will not feel ashamed. If they are guided by virtue and brought to the right with decency, they will feel ashamed and seek favor.The cause and moral basis of morality)
- From now on, my life and death will be what my heart is for.Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- Even if you shout outwardly, in fact, the heart is rebuked. (Philosophical healing)
- Conscience is the last stop of man. He can change the voice he gets from his conscience when he transfers it to someone else, but he cannot do it when he is alone with himself. During this time, the importance of knowledge and awareness became apparent. (The cause and moral basis of morality)
- It is not the person who is sick, it is the disease itself. The solution to the problem is not the person, but the problem itself. (Philosophical healing)
- Let him love me too … Let the fire of love embrace us both …Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- “What would love be like, Numan, if you could explain it in plain language.” “First, it is a glimpse, a shining glow. It is a miracle, a gift from God, a charm, a magnificent gift, and a wonder that reaches to praise… the creature that does not love the creature cannot love its creator. Love reaches the sky. For originated from the earth.Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- A true Muslim must resist the actions of the Umayyads until his death … To be in favor of power and to be in favor of those in power is to be a supporter of lies, not right. (Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- Women play a vital role in men’s civilization and in men’s efforts to behave well. (Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- Calling a path of action morally correct and others morally wrong provides a reason for everyone to do first over second, but it does not guarantee that people will do first over second. (The cause and moral basis of morality)
- Poverty, fear and helplessness cannot be compared to natural phenomena where people see natural phenomena with their hands tied. (Philosophical healing)
- Everyone is both the enemy of the other and the enemy of the other. Everyone depends on others, lives with others, but hurts others, rejoices in the opportunity of their suffering. And he survives only by their death. (The cause and moral basis of morality)
- Bury me in a piece of land that has not been occupied (Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- “When you love, if the conscience is not crushed, the heart does not ache and the mind is not distracted, it is not love, but a temporary compliment that can be felt by everyone.” (Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- The wisest people are those who know different opinions about different things. (Imam-e-Azam, Zulfiqar of two loves)
- A challenging psychological problem in modern times is existential depression, which is not a disease but a “healthy pain”. (Philosophical healing)