The rental application for the Hobby Garden, built over an area of 20,000 square meters, the construction work of which has been completed by the Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, has begun.
The hobby garden, built on an area of 20,000 square meters, was completed at the behest of General Abidin Beyazgul, mayor of the Sanliurfa metropolitan municipality, to give the old flat trees a better time.
Hobby Garden rental fee, the construction of which was completed right next to Kumhuriet Park, 200.00 TL per month for 100 sq m for 2022 and 300.00 TL per month for 150 sq m; Fees to be collected for the period up to 31 December 2022 will be collected in advance.
No charge will be levied from relatives, veterans and disabled citizens of 1st degree martyrs and 100 and 150 sq m hobby gardens will be distributed according to the number of draw results.
Applications for the hobby garden will be made between 13-20 June. The required documents and application forms will be completed in full and the application will be made in person at our office at C142 on the 2nd floor of the Gobeclitap Trade Center, next to the Sunliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Service Building.
Terms of application
A) Being a Turkish citizen,
B) to live within the borders of the province of Sanliurfa,
C) Must be 65 years of age or older. This age limit is not required for 1st degree relatives of martyrs (only one of their mothers, fathers, wives and children can apply), senior and disabled citizens (with at least 40% report).
D) Married (Martyrs, senior and first degree relatives of disabled citizens, this condition is not required)
E) Absence of vineyards, gardens and fields on behalf of himself and his wife (a suitable house is not included in this condition).
F) Not having contagious disease, not being addicted to alcohol or drugs.
G) Crimes listed in the articles listed in 81, 82, 83, 102, 103, 104, 105, 109, 142, 188, 190,191,228, 302,3034, 307,308,309, 310,3112, 31312, 313,314 and 315 Turkish Penal Code, 31314 and 315 Not to be convicted of an offense within the scope of Anti-Smuggling, Anti-Terrorism Act No. 3713 and Anti-Smuggling Act No. 5607, or not to be searched, arrested or detained by judicial authorities.
H) those living in the same address; Only the applicant and his wife can apply.
1) Only one of the relatives of 1st degree martyrs (mother, father, wife and children) can apply.
i) Experienced person or his wife can apply. The application of relatives of elders (mother, father and child) will not be accepted.
J) 40% or more disabled citizens will be able to apply on behalf of themselves or their spouses. Applications from disabled relatives (mother, father and child) will not be accepted.
Documents requested at the time of application;
A) Application Form,
B) Copy of identity card,
C) Certificate of Residence,
D) Judicial registry documents,
E) If any, a document or report stating that he is a relative of a 1st degree martyr (mother, father, wife and child), experienced or disabled (at least 40%),
F) Photograph. (This will be requested as a result of 3 lots.)
g) Health Report (Must have a health report as there is no contagious disease, alcohol or drug addiction) (Lottery will be requested.)
6) Family table
H) The applicant must submit a certified document from the Land Registry Office to which he is attached, stating that there is no vineyard, orchard or field in the name of the applicant and his wife. (To be declared in the Land Registry Department and the document must be submitted to the administration on the date of Hobby Garden Rent Agreement.)
– The rental period will be 2 (two) years.
– 2nd term (July-December) rental fee will be paid in advance for 2022.
– For 2023 and other years, the rental price will vary depending on the rental price determined by the Council.
– 2022 rental fee 200.00 TL per month for 100 m² and 300.00 TL per month for 150 m²; Fees to be collected for the period up to 31 December 2022 will be collected in advance.
– No fee will be charged for first degree relatives of martyrs, senior citizens and disabled citizens.
– 100 and 150 m² hobby gardens will be distributed according to the number of draw results.
Address of application
– Necessary documents and application forms will be completed in full and will be applied in person at our office number C142, next to the Sunliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Service Building, on the 2nd floor of the Goebclitap Trade Center.
– Applications can be made between Monday, June 13, 2022 and Monday, June 20, 2022.
– Will be applied during work hours.
You can access the application form from this link. https://activity.sanliurfa.bel.tr/hobi-bahcesi-basvurusu
Added on: 14.06.2022 08:43