Whose work is love always unfinished? Who is the author of Love Is Always Unfinished? What is the theme and main idea of love is always unfinished? What does love always say about unfinished books? Does Love Always Have an Unfinished PDF Download Link? Who is the author of the book Love is always unfinished? Love is always the summary of the unfinished book, lyrics, comments and reviews …
Author: Talha Bora item
Publisher: Kartaya Academy
Number of pages: 272
What does it mean that love is always unfinished? Subject, main idea, summary
“I’m not undecided … your fingerprint in my heart!” Poetry has become an emotion for me … he says; Talha Bora Oge, also known as Chhaya, has been known for many years as the ‘Prince of Poetry’, and her fans call her the ‘Prince of Poetry’ … She is a writer who loves to write and reads what she has written on the radio for 17 years … Remained and will fail in every case! He thinks … this book of shadows; It is a rare composition which contains all kinds of poems. It also contains a syllabic meter, free meter and rubies. We hope you enjoy reading this book by Talha Bora Og.
(From Promotion Bulletin)
Love is always an unfinished saying – lyrics
- To do something to fight is worth dying for and shedding blood on your way! Otherwise, what is the benefit of life without breathing and struggle!
- It’s a lie, do not believe it! I never left you, I still love you!
- If they say today is your last day, if you enjoy the last moments, think about it, what would you do? If you breathed twenty-four hours a day, imagine … more smiles on your face? Were you crying all the time Do you not sleep at night, do you pray endlessly? Will you stare at the stars in the dark of night? Would you tell your wife, friends and parents that you love them without delay? Will you finally say “I love you”? .. What are the rights of those whom you have got? Will you say goodbye … you can say; Why not today? What will your last day without borders add to you? You must understand now! Yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not come yet, no more. There is a day in hand. Knowing its value, one should live in the moment!
- Anyway, I got hurt with you, you blew into my heart, my fire was getting cold, I, who don’t know what the wounds are, I was tearing their shells from my heart.
- I do not love if their path is different from yours, if it takes me away from your shadow
- I don’t have to bother I have to read like crazy again I have to compete with myself
- No one else. All i need is you Twenty-four hours may be the life of a little butterfly, one day, but actually a lifetime!
- I saw a news last night, I didn’t see it … in the main news he is being tortured. He is beating his wife. An oppressor looked at the people as if they were dead. I was confused if they did not intervene. .
- If you say “I love you” a thousand times, it doesn’t matter if it’s a lie … Once I don’t love it makes me happy if it’s true!
- “Just come, please!” You say; I’m melting like butter! Your love is the bread in that moment.
- You know, it starts with saying that once upon a time, there was only one story from eternity, look, now you are gone. Now I understand that this is a fairy tale, which happened!
- He has no opinion, he does not know how to get adequate multiplication, mankind does not change, he is unfaithful to his leaven, he is not always ungrateful and good, he is in trouble, he is rare, look for it and you can find evil.
- There are people. His heart is full of enmity, he looks friendly! Comes so close that its essence is empty, it looks beautiful! Her tongue is sweet, her words are false, her spirit turns her face, she looks! You speak, you tell the truth, you don’t listen, he hears but doesn’t understand!
Love is always an unfinished review – a personal review
The book is really nice, I read it when I just started high school, it’s very cheap, and I still have to give it to my friends from time to time, because it’s a short poetry book, it contains all kinds of poems, I like it a lot; – ) 😉 (Crazy chick)
Does Love Always Have an Unfinished PDF Download Link?
Talha Bora Oge – One of the most popular searches on the internet for the book Love Always Unfinished is Love Always Unfinished PDF link. Most of the paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, downloading and using these PDFs illegally is both illegal and unethical. If the PDF is sold from the publisher’s site, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book Talha Bora Oge?
He was born on April 23, 1976 in Ankara.
He is married and has a daughter.
Higher education; Anadolu University Faculty of Economics Public Administration.
His radio adventure began in 1994. . .
While working as a radio broadcaster, he entered the top 10 list of the most listened radio broadcasters in Turkey in 2002, created by the Arasatirma Company in Aqadametra, and became the “Most Viewed Radio Programmer” conducted in Ankara General Research. In the same year.
He received 3rd prize in the category of “Best Radio Programmer” in the “BEST OF MEDIA” public voting held by ORTYD in 2006.
With a concert of his poetry, stories and folk songs beginning in 2001; It has performed about 500 stages in more than 70 centers and is still continuing.
As he continued his radio and stage life, he had the opportunity to prepare and present programs on various television channels.
Currently; Day of the week 14 Radio 7 and
Every Friday at 22 TRT FM.
In addition to all this work; He has a book of poems called “Love is always half”.
Besides, ‘ANLA’ released in 2006.
“Love is always unfinished”, consisting of 9 poems written by himself
There are 3 CDs of poems called “AŞK’A”, which he read by the Naat-6 sheriffs.
Talha Bora Item Book – Work
- Are you ready to try?
- Shadow of Ruby’s
- Not a coincidence
- Love is always unfinished
- 200 of love
- Pray for God
- The shadow of Mevlana
Talha Bora Item Quotes – Lyrics
- Rubai is different, she spreads glittering pearls, sells thousands of pages of truth including hymns, my lord is my master, I say, my ship sinks this way, before I reach (Shadow of Ruby’s)
- Didn’t I tell you to go there, didn’t I tell you that I only knew you? Did I not say that I am the fountain of life in this land of deprivation? (The shadow of Mevlana)
- I want to live with confidence in people. (200 of love)
- And he always said; “Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not here, you should live in the moment, then look today, not your resume …” (Not a coincidence)
- There will come a time when you think you have thrown it away, your tongue says the opposite, but when you don’t expect it, your heart comes out … (Not a coincidence)
- You are my love letter. If I delete, fate does not delete. (200 of love)
- May the one I am attached to hope not be detached from life. It will not take you away from the faith I am burning for. I don’t hate what I remember. If I had no regrets. Let not the one whom I remember with prayer return to the curse. To this mortal world, do not be deceived by the Assyrians. (Pray for God)
- “The world is not a comfortable place!” (Black)
- To do something to fight is worth dying for and shedding blood on your way! Otherwise, what is the benefit of life without breathing and struggle! (Love is always unfinished)
- We live in such a subtle line that death is closer than happiness (Not a coincidence)
- I didn’t like being unfinished, I never wanted anything to be incomplete (Not a coincidence)
- When you say you are real, you are no different from a lie (Not a coincidence)
- As it should be, no life goes on, the so-called life! (Shadow of Ruby’s)
- Poets do not have their own biography. Their autobiography is their work. Octavio Paz (Shadow of Ruby’s)
- O you whose wrath I fear, O you whom I take refuge in Your infinite mercy, include me among those whose eyes and hearts are full. (Pray for God)
- However, I was in pain with you, you blew into my heart, my fire was cooling down, I, who did not know what wounds were, were tearing their shells from my heart (Love is always unfinished)
- You know, it starts with saying that once upon a time, there was only one story from eternity, look, now you are gone. Now I understand that this is a fairy tale, which happened! (Love is always unfinished)
- If you’re happy now, enjoy …Black)
- Yet love is something without which it cannot exist (Not a coincidence)
- “Just come, please!” You say; I’m melting like butter! Your love is the bread in that moment. (Love is always unfinished)