ALG Spor has been the champion in the Turkish Women’s Super League for the 2021-2022 season. Representative of Gaziantep, who has achieved great success; Standing among well-established clubs such as Fenerbahçe, Beşiktaş, Galatasaray and Trabzonspor, he made a name for himself and declared his victory by defeating Karagumruk 2-1 at the Mustafa Denizli Alsankak Stadium in Izmir.
Coach Hassan Bhural, one of the architects of this important achievement, shared his feelings with Milliat. Highlights from the speech by Hassan Vural, who made a serious decision in his career and set foot in women’s football and was proud to be in the championship with ALG Spore:
– The season started really hard. We had a lot of players who went to the national team, we couldn’t do much together. But later on, we had a very good work environment in the kartep camp and the teamwork came to a very good level.
– We tried to get our girls used to a new system. We wanted to create a system that would play transition games well and have variety, playing from behind. We played in the 2-3-4-1 system. I had a dream. I am a person of purpose. I wanted to create a team that plays good football. We have selected our players according to the transfer. It was a process for the players to get used to us and our players. Thank God we did.
– I have started a new era in my coaching career. Switching from men’s football to women’s football was not an easy decision. But before I came here, when I saw ALG Spor, I saw that there were very high quality players.
– The beginning of the end of the season was a little bad for us. While we were preparing, the season started late with the participation of new team due to dignity. Super League teams were included in women’s football. This process was both positive and negative for us. But fortunately, our girls performed very well throughout the season and achieved the championship we wanted.
– In the first half of the final Karagümrük we entered the locker room 1-0 behind, but we did not have the slightest hesitation. We knew we were going to turn the game around. I saw that belief in their eyes when I told our players to ‘raise their heads’ in the locker room. We didn’t even make any replacements at halftime. We trusted our team. We turned the match around 60-65, the match could have been 4-1. If we had fallen behind 2-0 in that match, we would have turned around.
“Increasing the value improves”
Noting that the participation of Super League clubs in women’s football is positive, Hasan Bhural shared the following: “I am very happy for myself. The higher the quality, the more development is achieved. The participation of big clubs in women’s football was a positive development. After all, the clubs participating in the league are well-known clubs in our country. This situation has increased the motivation of our team. People’s interest in participating in big clubs continues to grow. Attitudes tend to change. I already mentioned that when I first talked to my team about this problem, I said that big clubs would be involved, it would be good for you. We played against Trabzonspor and Galatasaray in the group stage and we won. We beat Beşiktaş in the semifinals. We lost an important opponent like Karagumruk in the final. “
“It was a plus motivation.”
Describing their victory at Vodafone Park in the first match against defending champions Besiktas in the semi-finals, Hassan Bhural used the following expressions: I told my team, ‘Great players play in big matches, in big stadiums’. Most of our players play in the national team, almost all of our locals and foreigners are in the national team. We have 14 players in the national team. Our players are already accustomed to this environment. They were extremely comfortable. In fact, we always talked to each other, it is not always possible to play in such a stadium, so that we can enjoy and have fun. Thank God we won at Vodafone Park. It was actually a plus for us to play there. “
Hasan Bhural, Technical Director, ALG Sport, thanked his technical team. Hasan Bhural said, “They are very valuable to me. When we were forming our team at the beginning of the season, we wanted to work with people who are involved in ALG spores. My teacher Barish, my teacher Salih, Mrs. Sania, brother Nusrat and my teacher Orhan are very valuable to me. They have worked very hard. Sometimes they hurt me, sometimes they hurt the team. They never read, they inspired us when we read, they always supported us. Thanks to each of them. They are the architects of the championship, ”he said.
“I understand the return to Rise.”
Coach Hassan Bhural said his faith in the championship was first expressed when he returned from the Kaikoura Ridge match, “It was not easy for me to get used to the team and the women’s league in the first 3-4 matches. We started the league with a draw. The dynamics of women’s football are a little different. Therefore, adaptation was difficult in the first weeks. But we had a kuraykur Rizespor match, we came back with a win from Rise. On that day, my faith in the championship grew. Our girls’ faith has grown. Then, as we progressed, we realized that finishing this movie would be a championship. “
“Our faith in the championship”
Ali Gozku, president of ALG Sports, assessed Millet’s historic victory: “We had full faith in the championship. We have been rewarded with great success for our efforts, ”he said.
Ali Gojku, club president of the ALG Sport, which is the champion of the Women’s Super League, has evaluated the season they have ended with the victory of the Militia.
President Ali Gozaku, emphasizing that they believed in the championship from the very beginning, used the following statements:
“We have played a total of 28 matches. We scored 5 goals and scored 104 goals. At the beginning of the season we planned everything accordingly. We got a good reward for our efforts in the season. We did not concede in our first 17 games and it is a world record. Later, we ended our group as leaders. We beat Antalya in the quarter-finals and faced our arch-rival Besiktas in the semifinals just like last year. The atmosphere of the match was very good. Our team was faithful. Being champion and winning the trophy in the first year of “Super League” was a meaningful and beautiful achievement for us. We had full confidence in the championship. Our teacher was already giving inspirational lectures when needed, but we always believed as a team. ”
Noting that they never gave up despite falling behind 1-0 in the final against Karagumruk, the ALG Sports President said: “We said before the match, ‘We will be champions this year’ … We have reflected this belief. Although our girls suffered a slight setback in the first half, they showed their true colors in the second half and won the match. “
“We are unresponsive to women’s football”
Commenting on the participation of Super League teams, ALG Sports President Ali Gözcü said: “I do not think it is fair for these teams to enter the top league directly. However, as a club, we have considered the development of women’s football and have remained unresponsive. The participation of 8 Super League teams has added more money to the championship we have won this year. I think competition and quality will increase in the coming years, ”he said.
“Come on 16 hours, 16 hours gone”
President Ali Gozku, who said that the final in Izmir and the distance between Gaziantep and Gaziantep had greatly affected his fans, said: “We do not think there is a fair deal. Of course these are gone. They may not have changed much for the team as they traveled by plane, but it has been a great torture for our fans. Where our opponent’s supporters came and watched the 4 hour match, our supporters turned 16 hours and 16 hours. The biggest heroes are our fans, “he said.
The goal is Europe
Ali Gozkuo, president of ALG Sports, also spoke about the importance of institutionalization and European goals. President Gözcü said: “We value institutionalization. Because larger parties are more properly managed with institutionalization. If we have a deficit in this regard, we try to correct it by adding it every year. I think we will come up with a structure that can challenge Europe in 3-5 years. We will do our best to succeed in the Champions League next year. “